Tower is a Git consumer for OS X that makes utilizing Git simple and extra environment friendly. Customers profit from its elegant and complete interface and a function set that lets them benefit from the full energy of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For instance, a number of actions could be carried out merely through drag-and-drop, and errors could be undone simply. Superior customers can improve their productiveness with options like single line staging, submodule help, or the file historical past.
- git-svn help
- File historical past
- git-flow help
- Submodule help
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/strains
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visible Studio Staff Companies, Staff Basis Server and Rhodecode integration
- Help for Bitbucket crew accounts
- Help for full-screen and Retina shows
- Many highly effective drag-and-drop options embrace merge, rebase, push /pull to/from distant, apply stash, create new department, and many others.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later