A robust animation and prototyping utility for Mac & iOS
- Timeline – The built-in good timeline lets you drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation begin and finish occasions collectively for a exact, hand-tuned really feel.
- Inspector – A strong and highly effective object inspector lets you edit your whole layers’ properties in only a few clicks. Set colours, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all on the click on of a mouse.
- Library – Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to construct your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for simple element reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS – Are you able to get a way of how your designs really feel on an precise iOS system? Obtain the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch – Simply import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import function. Protect editable bezier paths and textual content by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export – Share your designs by exporting a film or gif recording of your animation.
- Constructed on CoreAnimation – Kite was constructed from the bottom up for Mac utilizing macOS’s native CoreAnimation know-how. CoreAnimation is without doubt one of the key underpinning graphics applied sciences on Mac and iOS that produces beautiful animations at excessive framerates.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later